2013年1月20日星期日

burberry hemde are our favour

"bur berry, you think burberry usa'm wrong is it right??""I don't think you are wrong, I just want to ask you, you are really in love with bur berry?""I don't know, I just felt that with bur berry warmer, feeling that he is relying on me, I saw him with other say it, I will hurt."

"You look haggard appearance, knew you a night without sleep well?"bur berry distressed took me by the hand, "I have with you is I think that is a kind of sweet."bur berry some dark eyes."bur berry, I will help you, believe me.Although you are the best friend, but burberry sale willing to put you back into your brother beside clear."

"bur berry, this is my life, to have a friend like you, burberry trench coat will be enough.""Your life is not life, meet people like bur berry, I will let you together."bur berry heart is certainly."bur berry, also did not eat, come with me to eat, only eat, will have the strength and fox bucket is?"Zi Qi care made me more determined to help her.

没有评论:

发表评论