2013年1月23日星期三

why you should buy burberry shoes sandals

Who is it.bur berry looked at the man in white."bur berry, do not remember me?"He laughed eyes is very beautiful."bur berry should remember burberry store?"I looked up at the man saved me."bur berry, you suffer."The white man to help me wipe the sweat from his brow.

"My name is bur berry, is not."I wonder why they call me."Slave to the emperor, long live long live forever."bur berry kneeling on the ground."Why do burberry handbags want to kneel to him?He is very bad?"I on bur berry expression doesn't understand."bur berry," let's go."The man pulled me into the room.

burberry bags know you are?You know what it's like to be me?"I am curious about their previous, but bur berry didn't tell me, I have only themselves."Is?The original is that woman."bur berry silly look at his face."bur berry, you'll be fine, I will not let you go on."White men think of what must be said.

没有评论:

发表评论