2013年1月22日星期二

the fashion chi hair straighteners dazzle beautiful collocation

See him putting on airs, chi flat irons can not help a little sad. Zuizhang Zhang, but I do not know how to comfort him, so he closed on, bowed his head to remain silent. She naturally know what the Huangfu Chen must want, but she can not afford to give.She looked a little nervous look cool apodictic emperor, then walking chi front, and whispered: "Miss, when I came up just now, lobby manager Qin Huan allow me to ask, I do not know Miss screenplay ready no guests in the hall waiting to hear it. "

"Oh, I have this thing to forget." The chi Some chagrin frowned, last night accompanied chi drink get drunk, even today the restaurants opening ceremony are late, she where there time to write the screenplay ah. Oh, great, in order not to let the guests disappointed disappointment, she had to go down and explain.

Wanted to say, she was busy stood up: "Chen absolutely waiting terraced rice paddies and solitary chi flat iron you here, my first excuse me!" When he finished, she looked Huangfu Chen under absolute Dan Xiao they Koji hasty departure ."Son, according to pre-arranged moment, the storytellers President took office storyteller." chi sweep a Chamber enthusiastic guests, and then said: "guests' spirits are high, I heard the son personally write the screenplay one can not wait stretched their necks to listen. "

没有评论:

发表评论